Sunday, October 30, 2011

It scares me...

While finishing the book Heaven is for Real, I continued to read It, and basically the children are all admitting that they've seen the mysterious creature in some way or another at this point. It's really weird to them though, because they've discovered that only kids are able to see the monster. Thats what I'm assuming at this point anyway, because Beverly saw blood all over the bathroom, but when her parents walked in, they acted as if there wasn't even a spot of blood. So now they are all trying to figure out what to do, and I think this is where the pact comes in, but I'm not there yet.
I went to a couple haunted things this weekend and last weekend that involved clowns, so this book is scaring me a little bit, because it talks about a creepy clown. I think the author uses some really good word choice that makes my stomach churn at times. I really want to watch the movie now that I've been reading the book, but I don't know whether I should watch the movie or finish the book first.
To vent about reading....these past couple weeks I've just been so stressed, and I've been doing the reading, but I haven't really been that into it. I feel like I'd rather read short 150 page books instead of these big ones just because it will feel less stressful, and God knows I could use a little less stress. We'll see what happens, but I think I'm going to go to the library and pick up some quick reads and see how that goes. I've got so much homework in all my other classes, it's kind of hard to put reading as a top priority. But somehow I manage to get the reading in every week! I just can't wait to be less stressed!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment