Thursday, October 20, 2011

Heaven is for Real!

Tonight I started reading the book Heaven Is For Real, and I reallly like it. It's about a little boy and his family who go through some crazy and painful experiences, and the little boy sees Jesus when he "dies" during surgery.  Right now I'm only 60 pages in, so I don't know much that has happened yet, but I started reading and had to force myself to stop in order to blog. I kept telling myself, "okay, just one more chapter," like five times. And I can't wait to go upstairs and read more. It was kind of weird, because the living room is right below my room, and my parents were watching TV in the living room. I could hear the TV, and then as I was reading, it was completely quiet...but when I looked up from the book, I could hear the TV again and my parents laughing. I was so zoned into the book that I couldn't even hear what was going on around me!


Someone in the class already read this book, and she recommended that people read it. I definitely recommend it as well. It's an easy read, I read 60 pages in an hour or less, and there's only like 150 pages. I'm really into reading Christian books, and books that deal with Christianity at all, so I'm finding this to be a really good book. It also puts me in a lot better mood than the other book that I'm reading, It. Maybe I should stick to positive, encouraging books like these...

I talked to my friend from Penn High School today and I told him I was writing a blog for a class and he said he thought it was really cool that we blogged for school! Pretty exciting stuff, I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment